Touratech Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom Urban X-OverOct 26, 2011
The Touratech Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom Urban X-Over was built by Touratech in close collaboration with Suzuki. This one of a kind motorcycle was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show this past September.
Featuring a variety of Touratech parts, to include an aluminum radiator guard, headlight guard, skid plate and side mounted Zega Pro Topcases, the Uran X-Over, while only a concept, is a custom motorcycle that is sure to inspire.
Additional items installed on the Urban X-Over include:
- Suberbike handlebar.
- Stainless steel hand protection
- LSL brake and clutch lever
- Steel braided brake lines
- Integrated auxiliary LED light
- Aluminum chain guard
- Stainless steel footpegs
- Modified Suzuki Gladius exhaust pipe
- LED rear lights
- Spoked wheels
- 17" Excel spoked front wheel with Heidenau tire K 60 Scout 130/80-17
- 17" Excel spoked rear wheel with Heidenau tire K 69 Scout 150/70-17
Click HERE for additional information.
Is there a kit available for a 2012 dl650? Awsome look! Mad Max lookout!!!
By Phil on Jun 20, 2013 at 02:06:17 PM