###The bike is SOLD###
Jonah Street needs to sell his practice rally bike to help fund this year's Dakar Rally effort. It is a 2011 Yamaha WR450 with a JVO rally kit. It will come with roadbook and ICO's. We believe that there are only two of these in the US right now and this is the only one for sale. It is located in Washington and Jonah is willing to work with someone on shipping or delivery. Asking price is $20,000 US. With the exchange rate to euros right now that is a great deal. Please take advantage of this awesome opportunity to own a piece of history and support the U.S's #1 Rally Racer in the 2011 Dakar Rally.
If interested, please call us at 1-800-491-2926.
YAMAHA WR 450 JVO RACING DAKAR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
-Self Supporting Tail
-Tail Mounted Toolbox
-35 liter Fuel Capacity
-Plastic Petrol Tanks
-Diaphragm Air Fuel Pump
-Decanter Fuel Filter
-Tap for emptying front and rear tanks separately or at the same time
-Quick Fuel Line Disconnects for Fuel Tanks
-Repeating courses mount
-GPS, Tri-Track and CAP Repeater antenna mounts
-Manually and automatically activated electric fans
-MD Roadbook holder
-All in one Road Book and ICO switch holder
-Over sized 300 mm front disk (with clip holder and ICO sensor mount)
-Low or high mudguards (Carbon/Kevlar) depending on the terrain
-carbon/kevlar fiber fairing
-Carbon/kevlar skid plate with water tank
-Elevated air filter cage
-Higher capacity battery
-Seat (adjustable to three different heights as needed by the rider)
-Handle bar risers for riding in a standing position
-Frame mounted fairing stay
-Electric Kit installation independent of the bike's system, split into two parts, the frame part and the upper part on the fairing stay with an eight
element fuse box, with a fuse and an independent connection for every navigation system and extra features like xenon lights, oil pressure LEDs, manual fan button, Roadbook, ICO, GPS, Sentiel, Iritrack, etc.
-Rear dust light
-Total Kit weight 31 Kg. / Weight separate from the motorcycle 17 Kg / total weight added to the stock vehicle 14 Kg
Here are the general specs on the 2011 WR450 from Yamaha's website:
- A YZ-bred advanced aluminum frame - carefully engineered from castings, forgings and extrusions - enhances handling while retaining legendary Yamaha feel and characteristics.
- Highly evolved five-titanium-valved engine starts with the push of a button.
- Cool digital enduro computer offers speedometer, clock, tripmeter, etc., in basic mode - or pace management functions such as timer, distance-compensating tripmeter, average speed, etc., when switched to race mode.
- The WR450F is green sticker approved for California.
- 449cc liquid-cooled DOHC four-stroke with five titanium valves delivers more broad power than ever, with high over-rev capacity and crisp, linear throttle response.
- Special WR camshafts, carburetion, intake ports, exhaust, etc., all work together to produce an engine with mind-boggling low- and midrange power.
- Special crank balance factor and AC generator provide super-smooth running. A piston oil-jet provides increased cooling for long life.
- Dry-sump lubrication system carries the oil reservoir inside the engine cases, for excellent mass centralization and simplified plumbing.
- 39mm Keihin FCR flat-slide carburetor with throttle position sensor (TPS) produces ultra-precise fuel/air mixing and lightning-quick throttle response.
- No-tools airbox uses hinge-type quick-open lid. Battery rides low for excellent handling.
- Digital CDI ignition system delivers more precise spark and monitors engine speed to ensure optimal timing for fast, strong response during hard acceleration.
- Large-capacity radiators with reinforcements ensure maximum cooling efficiency with great strength.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission uses strengthened gears and YZ450F-spec multiplate clutch, good for quick-hitting power in the woods, as well as eye-opening top-end power.
- Lightweight exhaust system maximizes engine power and allows hassle-free replacement of oil filter.
- Aluminum muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor looks trick and keeps things light.
- Works-style clutch lever features oversize barrel adjuster for easy, on-the-fly adjustability of lever/cable play.
- Electric start ensures easy restarts.
- YZ-inspired aluminum frame helps reduce weight while optimizing mass centralization. An extensively tested assembly of aluminum forgings, castings and extrusions, the WR frame retains legendary Yamaha handling and response.
- Removable aluminum rear subframe is constructed of square-section tube for reduced weight.
- Fully adjustable air/oil-separate 48mm cartridge-type fork delivers precise, fade-free handling; fork protectors provide excellent tube protection.
- Tapered swingarm adopts YZ-style linkage for controlled, compliant rear suspension action. Lightweight axle and holders reduce weight in a critical area.
- The KYB shock provides 12.0 inches of travel with adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping, rebound and spring pre-load and features a larger piggyback reservoir for excellent damping and fade resistance.
- Wave-style brake discs reduce un-sprung weight and provide excellent performance. Front and rear calipers with aluminum pistons deliver strong stopping power with progressive feel.
- Lightweight 21-inch front and 18-inch rear Excel rims provide exceptional durability and help reduce unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance.
- Premium Dunlop knobbies offer unbeatable, competition-spec traction and excellent wear.
- Cool YZ-derived bodywork and a thick seat look great and feel excellent on long rides. ProTaper aluminum handlebar in forged triple clamp for light weight and great comfort.
- Slim-design lightweight fuel tank holds 2.1 gallons.
- One-piece, high-strength, plastic skidplate shaves weight and offers great protection.
- Lightweight, 35-watt headlight and sweet LED taillight maximize visibility and draw less current.
- Adjustable front brake lever.
- Ultra-wide footpegs for more comfort.
- Repackable aluminum muffler shaves weight.
- Front wheel collar makes front wheel removal quick and easy.
Sold: Jonah Street's 2011 Dakar Rally Practice BikeNov 23, 2010
No comments yet.