Join us in Flagstaff, Arizona in May 2012 for one of the world's largest events for do-it-yourself adventure travel enthusiasts, the Overland Expo.
When: May 18-20, 2012
Where: Flagstaff, Arizona, 2 hours north of Phoenix off I-17, at Mormon Lake Lodge.
Flagstaff has thousands of hotel rooms, restaurants, bars, and is the gateway to the Grand Canyon and the Four Corners backcountry.
What: Overland Expo is an international event that educates and inspires people to get out and explore the world, by bike and vehicle.
- 70+ different classes, workshops, and roundtable programs
- 100+ exhibitors ~ 4WD & adventure motorcycles, accessories, camping gear
- Experts, authors, & videographers from around the world
- Music, food, film festival, & happy hours
- 1000's of overlanders from around the world
- Onsite & nearby camping for everyone
- Kids under 16 are free
How: Register for a full, all-inclusive education package - the Overland Experience (single or double)- or come on a Day Pass and enjoy a la carte programs.
UPDATE: The Utah Backcountry Discovery Route documentary will be shown in the Overland Theater at Noon on Sunday, May 20th.
Click HERE to register for this year's expo.
This product does not have any reviews yet.