Join us in Flagstaff, Arizona in May 2012 for one of the world's largest events for do-it-yourself adventure travel enthusiasts, the Overland Expo.
When: May 18-20, 2012
Where: Flagstaff, Arizona, 2 hours north of Phoenix off I-17, at Mormon Lake Lodge.
Flagstaff has thousands of hotel rooms, restaurants, bars, and is the gateway to the Grand Canyon and the Four Corners backcountry.
What: Overland Expo is an international event that educates and inspires people to get out and explore the world, by bike and vehicle.
- 70+ different classes, workshops, and roundtable programs
- 100+ exhibitors ~ 4WD & adventure motorcycles, accessories, camping gear
- Experts, authors, & videographers from around the world
- Music, food, film festival, & happy hours
- 1000's of overlanders from around the world
- Onsite & nearby camping for everyone
- Kids under 16 are free
How: Register for a full, all-inclusive education package - the Overland Experience (single or double)- or come on a Day Pass and enjoy a la carte programs.
UPDATE: The Utah Backcountry Discovery Route documentary will be shown in the Overland Theater at Noon on Sunday, May 20th.
Click HERE to register for this year's expo.
No comments yet.