Touratech Rides - Copper Canyon to Baja Mexico Tour with MotoDiscovery
Come ride with Touratech and MotoDiscovery as we explore some of the most beautiful and primitive areas of Mexico.
Step out of your familiar world! Join us and experience; ethnic cuisine, lost cultures, and stunning landscapes while we explore parts of the world that few ever see. This tour blends exciting and scenic off-road riding, a ferry ride from the mainland to Baja, Colonial-era villages, indigenous cultures, and all the color and fun that is Old Mexico.
The ride starts on March 9th in Douglas, AZ, and takes us through the famed Copper Canyon, over the Sea of Cortez, and back up the Baja Peninsula. The duration of the ride is 11 days and approximately 1,550 miles depending on the route. A registration fee of $2,895 will include 10 night's accommodation, most breakfasts, 9 dinners, a bilingual support staff, chase vehicle, ferry fees, and a chance to ride with Touratech and MotoDiscovery in some of the most beautiful terrain in the world.
This tour is limited to 12 participants, so if you're interested, please act quickly.
- Dates: March 9th - 19th, 2014
- Location: Departs from Douglas, AZ. Ends in Tecate, CA.
- Cost: $2,895
- Registration Includes:
- 10 nights’ accommodations (double occupancy)
- Ferry fees for participants and motorcycles Guaymus-Santa Rosalia
- Most breakfasts, 9 dinners
- Bilingual riding staff team
- Support vehicle with staff assistant
- Map package and GPS waypoints
- Pre-tour information booklet
- How to Book the Trip: Click HERE for more information on the trip, or to book your spot. You can also call or email MotoDiscovery. 1-800-233-0564 or email@example.com
Hello Is the tour open for non us citizens too? Does it include a motorbike ? Or each rider comes with his/her bike
By Roy gordon on Dec 30, 2013 at 09:12:17 AM