Forest Navigation & Gourmet ADV Cooking
Region: Cle Elum, WA / Packwood, WA
Getting lost is a hazard as real and as serious as crashing. Having a GPS won't guarantee you'll know where you are and the best way to get out. First we'll get lost, then show you how to:
- Locate by visual geography.
- Locate by printed maps.
- Route by printed map, geography, and compass.
- Apply GPS coordinates to printed maps.
- Use GPS communication and PLB emergency equipment.
Before evening sets in we will setup camp and get ready to get cookin' - literally! The menu when camping doesn't have to include soup mix, ramen noodles, jerky or trail mix. We'll introduce:
- Cooking tips (temperature, pans, utensils, etc).
- How to use fresh vegetables.
- Pre-mixed dry ingredients.
- Proteins like fish, chicken, and beef.
- Creative spicing.
Don't worry, we'll send you a list of suggested ingredients and cooking gear that you can bring with you!
Click HERE to sign up!
This product does not have any reviews yet.