LOCKING Stainless Steel and Aluminum vibration-isolated GPS mount for Garmin Oregon. This handlebar bracket wraps itself around the Oregon. Yet it is still perfectly easy to use the device and the USB connection remains accessible. The device fits easily into the stainless steel base plate. After activation of the precision-lasered, CNC-shaped, forcibly guided closing mechanism, the upper part of the bracket lowers down over the device. The selected attachment points on the Oregon hold the device firmly and precisely in position. So whatever lies ahead - high-frequency engine vibrations, large potholes - you can focus on your ride and the action. The Touratech handlebar mounting for the Oregon will keep your GPS device safe on your motorcycle.
- Very secure attachment with KEY lock
- Vibration buffers
- Mounts to 1/2 inch crossbar
- Can be used with RAM arm 065-0040 (=GRBH)
- Base plate made of stainless steel.<BR>
- Cover mechanism made of anodised aluminium.
- Screen stylus included
- Special TT decouplings protect against vibration. Fit to 12 mm crossbar, or to RAM GRBH (068-0040)