Giant Loop designed the minimalist Diablo Tank Bag to please even the "I don't like tank bags" rider. The shorter cousin of Giant Loop's popular Fandango Tank Bag
, this little devil is made from the same tough, waterproof "trucker's tarp" material and uses the same harness for mounting on sport, dirt, adventure and dualsport motorcycles with either metallic or non-metallic fuel tanks.
Diablo Tank Bag Specifications & Features:
- Available in Black or Orange
- 4 liter capacity (main compartment)
- Slim, trim profile
- Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 6.5" tall, front 3.5" tall vs. Fandango rear 8" tall, front 5" tall
- Easy on/off
- Bag unzips from base layer to provide fuel fill access and for easy removal
- Rubber and webbing carry handle
- Clear vinyl map top pocket with Phifertex 11.7 oz vinyl polyester mesh bottom to control condensation
- Divider inside (removable) to secure camera, cell phone, etc.
- Lined with high-visibility yellow nylon
- Waterproof Bomb ShellÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ material (22oz vinyl coated polyester - think trucker tarp)
- Water resistant YKK zipper with storm flap
- Beefy YKK coil zipper on Harness
- Diamond-plate vinyl reinforcements
- Designed and sewn in the U.S.A.
- Sewn with military-grade thread to military quality specifications
- Straps: 1-in. Nylike webbing with Delrin thumb-lock buckles concealed on harness under bag
- Base Dimensions: 8.25" X 12"
- Edges finished with polypropylene webbing
- Includes seam sealing kit, detailed installation instructions and packing tips