MSR's lightest and best-selling freestanding solo tent weighs less than 3 lbs. (1.4 kg), yet it's expertly designed to the deal with the vagaries of 3-season camping. Compact and eminently packable for everything from trekking to ultralight backcountry adventures on your dual-sport motorcycle, this sturdy shelter still boasts ample living space.
Minimum weight is just 2 lbs. 15 oz. (1.33 kg).
Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, a Stay-Dry entrance, and large vestibule for storing gear.
Quick and Easy Setup:
All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is strong and simple to use.
Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes: with optional footprint (sold separately), or just the fly and poles only for the ultimate in weight savings.
- Capacity: 1 person
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz / 1330 g
- Packaged Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz / 1530 g
- Fly with Footprint Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz / 960 g
- Floor Area: 17 sq. ft / 1.6 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq. ft / 0.9 sq. m
- Interior Peak Height: 40 in / 100 cm
- Packed Size: 20 x 6 in / 51 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: Yes
- Number of Poles: 1
- Number of Stakes: 6
- Fly Fabric: Ripstop nylon, Polyurethane & Silicone Coated
- Canopy Fabric: Ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type: Polyester mesh
- Floor Fabric: Ripstop nylon,polyurethane & DWR Coated
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan