A complete kit by TOURATECH with X-line aluminum handlebars by Magura. Modifications by Touratech to accommodate the BMW heated grips. The X-line Magura handlebars (28mm center/22mm at the ends, tapered) are a lower height and without as much pull-back as the original BMW R1100 / 1150 GS handlebars. They are the same bend used on enduro and moto-cross bikes, and are often referred to as having a very "flat" bend. These are the bars preferred by shorter riders, women and taller riders with long arms. Provides best comfort and adapts the wider handlebars to the bike with precision-machined 30mm risers/adapters for a clean, stock look. The kit combines the low-vibration and very high tensile strength of aluminum with Touratech's superior manufacturing to deliver a truly bolt-on tapered aluminum handlebar set.
- completely prepared kit, no drilling or machining necessary, comes with all hardware and does not require longer brake or clutch lines or removal of the brake or clutch lines, only removal of the handgrips from each side
- X-line bar is lower, straighter and flatter than the OEM handlebar
- 22/28mm, tapered Magura AX-line handlebar (28mm = 1 1/8")
- super-strong aluminum bars, the X-line bars are the same model used on the Touratech and KTM Dakar race bikes
- high quality, beautiful, anodized aluminum Magura handlebars are made in Germany, Magura is also an OEM equipment supplier to BMW and KTM
- specially machined bar-ends are identical to stock handlebars to make changing over the heated grips easy, no additional drilling needed
- adapters position bars back 12mm and rise 30mm
- Not possible to fit original BMW handprotectors at the larger tapered diameter.