For anyone who wears touring boots on long journeys. The footpeg width is expanded forward by about 18mm (.75 inch) reducing the distance between the touring boots and the brake or gear lever. Part number 041-0626 has the same extension rearwards not reducing the distance to shift/brake lever. The wider serrated foot base also allows longer distances to be covered comfortably while standing on the footpegs.
"Standing on the BMW's scrawny stock pegs finally made my feet hurt badly enough to do something about them; enter a pair of Touratech's long-distance footpegs. Aside from providing a more comfortable 3x2-inch serrated-steel footing off-road, two different models move you 18mm closer or farther away from the shirt lever and brake pedal."
- Rider pegs only - NOT for passenger peg position!
- Platform is approx. 3 x 2"
- A little longer than original
- High-quality stainless steel
- Serrated for off-road traction
- Pair fits R1100GS, 1150GS, 1200GS-A, F650GS, G650GS, Sertao and F800/700/650GS Twin
- 041-0626 is the same with extension REARward
- Does not fit R1200GS/ADV Water Cooled
- Does not fit F800GS Adventure