Fastway Adventure footpegs are the largest foot pegs on the market for the KTM 990 and 950 Adventure LC8. Measuring a huge 4.75 x 2.25 inches, these billet aluminum pegs give you the maximum amount of traction for off-road riding.
The Fastway Adventure pegs are lightweight, strong, and were designed to give you the maximum grip while riding off road. The special design clears out mud and dirt buildup that would prevent proper traction.
These footpegs come complete with all hardware needed for installation, as well as two different sizes of traction cleats so you can custom tailor the level of grip. Fastway pegs also feature a height-adjustable collar that allow you to lower the pegs about a half of an inch, and camber bolts that allow you to adjust their angle.
The Fastway Adventure footpegs come in 5 different finishes: clear anodized (silver), black anodized, blue anodized, orange anodized, and red anodized. Select your color from the drop-down menu above.
- Fits KTM 990 Adventure, 950 Adventure LC8
- Extra wide platform at 2.25" x 4.75"
- Light-weight billet aluminum construction
- Chamfered tops help prevent mud & debris buildup
- Patented adjustable collars allow two different height settings
- Camber bolts let you adjust tilt for increased comfort or to give you a better squeeze on your bike
- Includes full sets of both 10mm and 12mm long pins so you can choose your grip level
- Available in Clear, Red, Blue, Black, or Orange Anodized