The Mini Roadbook Holder for touring or enduro riders.
Rally riders have used roadbook or roll chart holders for years. More and more touring riders also want to benefit from "notes that appear by simply turning a knob". But rally roadbook holders are often too big for touring. Many motorcycles do not offer enough space or the rider cannot see the instruments anymore. Devise your own route plans (roadbooks)!
- For handwritten notes
- Small dimensions (3.6 x 5.1 x 1.6 in)
- Weighs 12.1 oz.
- Paper width: 2.5in (standard cash register tape)
- Water Resistant Design
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Front cover opens and closes with no tools
- Manual operation
- With belt-driven paper brake to prevent the paper roll from unwinding
- For use on all types of motorcycles
- Includes mounting kit for handlebars without crossbar
- Additional Plexi piece described in instructions no longer included in kit