The all-round motorcycle computer!
The rally computer IMO-100R300 is TOURATECH's high-end device. It features the same basic functions as the IMO-100R, but offers a host of additional options.
Use it as a daily diary. Each nigh at midnight it automatically stores daily distance traveled (if more than 1/10 mile) for 365 days. It has a countdown timer and will display distance to your destination. It includes functions for rallye competition. It's easy to use, but the more you want to do, the more you will find!
The ENGLISH version v2.14
has option of kmh/MPH, km/miles, liters/gallons, and Celsius/Fahrenheit.
The "+" version of the IMO-100R300 (012-0111)works with any voltage from 4 to 40 volts, AC or DC. If you have lights, but no 12vDC battery, you need the "+" version 012-0111.
- <For use on all types of motorcycles with 12 volt electrical system (with or w/o battery)
- Simple to fit
- Provides a lot of information and encompasses many functions
- Replaces nearly all standard instruments, as "replacement instrument"
- For use as rally computer
- Time of day, date
- Speedometer and RPM
- Total distance odometer (re-settable to any number; 0 to 999,999)
- Fuel consumption calculator and special odometer counts distance between fills
- Daily trip recorder incl. average speed (with and w/o break times)
- Short distance recorder incl. average speed (with and w/o break times)
- Outdoor thermometer with storage of minimum and maximum temperatures during travel
- Display of motor temperature (sensor included but may need adapter)
- Backward counter indicating decreasing distance to destination.
- Arrival time and time to destination
- Travel diary stores daily distance covered for up to 365 days (each night at 12:00 midnight)
- Records maximum speed
- Accelerometer not available in "English" version (Avail in German and French versions only)
- Battery voltage display (with generator ALERT on German and French version)
- Stop watch not available in "English" version (Avail in German and French versions only)
- Kit includes all sensors and cables, and a handlebar clamp mount
- Additional adapter may be necessary to install the motor temperature sensor. For example R1150GS requires 015-0052 M16X1.5 adapter
- constant backlight from external supply, external contrast adjust knob
- Case size is 120mm X 80mm X 34mm, approximately 4.75 x 3.2 x 1.3 inches, and the contrast control knob protrudes 9mm on the left side
- cable from connection box to IMO is about 50 inches long
- Wheel sensor cable supplied is about 60 inches long
- connection box dimensions: 3 X 2 X .75 inches