FIRST AID FOR BATTERIES! - OptiMate 4 - The new benchmark! With weatherproof enclosure and cables rated down to -40 F. Unique diagnostic sealed battery optimizer for 12V lead-acid (sealed maintenance-free, gel, or filler caps) batteries up to 75Ah. Dual desulfation mode saves neglected batteries other chargers can't!
Like all OptiMate models before it, the microprocessor controlled OptiMate 4 can save neglected batteries, but the OptiMate 4 is even more effective, with a new dual-stage RECOVERY + TURBO RECOVERY desulfating action. For neglected deep-discharged batteries the RECOVERY mode engages automatically, while the TURBO RECOVERY mode engages for more severely neglected batteries.
OptiMate 4 has the following features:
* Maximum output current increased to 0,8A without increasing energy consumption.
* 48 hour time limit on stages up to the first of the cyclic tests for battery drain to avoid wasting time and energy on batteries with a shorted-out cell.
* 19 possible LED indications displayed on 10 LEDs on the stunning new control panel.
* 5 possible results of the cyclic hourly tests for power drain /retention are displayed on a combination of green, yellow & red test LED's.
* IP64 weatherproof sealed enclosure with built-in mounting option (replaceable if damaged for example by over-tightening a fixing screw).
* New cable bushings avoid insulation stress in ultra-cold temperatures.
* New SAE weatherproof connections.
But, the most important attribute of the OptiMate 4, as with all OptiMates, is the safe, optimal maintenance of your battery during long term storage, achieved by its gentle maintenance cycle which automatically allows the battery to rest for 30 minutes of each hour of the maintenance cycle while it remains connected.
- Meets all relevant UL & CSA standards
- CAN-Bus compatible
- Comprehensive selection of SAE connection accessories available including an output extension set
- 2 year limited warranty