Similar to the AX-line aluminum handlebars by Magura, with modifications by Touratech to accommodate the BMW heated grips. The WRP handlebars (28mm center/22mm at the ends, tapered) are the same height and inclination as the original BMW R1100 / 1150 GS handlebars. Provides best comfort and adapts the wider handlebars to the bike with precision-machined 30mm risers/adapters for a clean, stock look. The kit combines the low-vibration and very high tensile strength of aluminum with Touratech's superior manufacturing to deliver a truly bolt-on tapered aluminum handlebar set.
- completely prepared kit, no drilling or machining necessary, comes with all hardware and does not require longer brake or clutch lines or removal of the brake or clutch lines, only removal of the handgrips from each side
- new AX-line bar is very similar to original bar's height and bend
- 22/28mm, tapered Aluminum handlebar (28mm = 1 1/8")
- super-strong aluminum bars, same type of bars used in motocross and on the Touratech and KTM Dakar race bikes
- high quality, beautiful, anodized aluminum WRP handlebars are made in Italy
- specially machined bar-ends are identical to stock handlebars to make changing over the heated grips as easy, no additional drilling needed
- adapters position bars back 12mm and rise 30mm
- Not possible to fit original BMW handprotectors at inboard connection due to the larger tapered diameter. Order adaptors 040-0534 with Touratech handguards 040-152x.