The road is just right and the weather is perfect, but there's a problem… your backside is staring to hurt and you’re thinking about cutting the ride short due to the discomfort. Don’t waste a perfect ride with a bad seat. We all know how important comfort is on an Adventure Touring motorcycle. Your seat is the largest connection between you and your bike, and can make or break a trip. Upgrade your comfort level and make those long days in the saddle more enjoyable with a Comfort Touring Seat from Touratech.
Touratech seats are purpose built for Adventure Touring and packed with features that are designed and tested by travelers and adventure riders in real-life conditions.
- Proprietary high-density foam provides superior support – A touring seat should be firm. Seat foam that is too soft or “spongy” will lose support and create hot-spots as the miles stack up. All Touratech seats are made from special high-density foam that will keep you supported and not bottom-out, no matter how many miles you ride in a day.
- Specially contoured design for Adventure Touring motorcycles- Touratech seats are purpose-built for Adventure Touring motorcycles, since we know you’ll be riding a mix of on- and off-road terrain. The seats’ special contours stay narrow in the front, right where they should, while staying wide in the rear for greater comfort. Other manufacturers who primarily build cruiser and street touring seats tend to make them extremely wide, making it harder to reach the ground with your legs while riding off-road.
- Perfect positioning of seams – Our seat designers know that one seam in the wrong spot can be a problem on a long trip. We design seats so that the seam locations are not in contact with you which maximizes comfort.
- Two high-tech covers to choose from – Touratech seats are available with a two-way elastic, non-slip standard cover, or with an optional breathable cover for comfort in warmer climates. The standard stretch cover flexes enough for you to shift your body to stay comfortable, while the breathable cover features a layer of high-tech material that allows air-flow and breathability between you and the seat foam, keeping you much cooler and drier where it counts. Both covers use waterproof material to always keep the foam dry.
- No trade-in required - All of our comfort seats are sold outright. Unlike other manufacturers or custom seat makers, we do not require a trade-in of your stock seat. This means you can keep your original seat around as a spare, or sell it to recoup some of the costs of your new seat.
- Four different height options - Whether you need more space for your legs to stretch, or want your feet planted firmly on the ground, we have a seat height option for you. Touratech seats come in three different heights depending if you want your seat higher, lower, or the same as stock.
- Ergonomically shaped, matching passenger seat available - Passengers need comfort in the long-haul too! The Touratech passenger seat is specially formed to keep the passenger securely in place whether you're hard on the brakes or rolling on the throttle. Passenger seats are made with all the same high-quality components as the driver seats.
With the amount of time you’ll be spending in the saddle of your BMW, a comfortable seat is a great investment that will pay for itself every time you hop on your bike and hit the road.
Extra-Low Seat: 5 cm (2 inches) lower than standard
Low Seat: 2 cm (.8 inches) lower than standard
Standard Seat: Same as stock standard seat
High Seat: 2 cm ( .8 inches) higher than standard
- Fits BMW R1200GS Water Cooled models 2013-on
- Stock height adjustments are maintained
- Made in Germany by Touratech