The scala rider® Q3 makes riding in small groups really fun! With its stylish aerodynamic design, the Q3 offers motorcycle intercom toggling among 4 riders at a range of up to 1 km/3,200 ft.
Click-to-Link® patented technology also allows you to spontaneously connect with other scala rider nearby with no need for pairing.
While riding with a passenger, enjoy your ride soundtrack together with Cardo's unique Music-Sharing™ patented technology giving you the power to be the DJ and control your music.
The scala rider Q3 can connect to 2 mobile phones, A2DP (Bluetooth® stereo) music players, and GPS navigation devices. It also has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a direct cable connection for non-A2DP MP3 players.
To ensure that the Q3 remains at the forefront of technology, you can update its software online via your Mac or PC.**
The scala rider Q3 MultiSet includes interchangeable Hybrid and Corded microphone options in the same package to suit any rider helmets.
The scala rider Q3 is compatible with the following scala rider products: G9, G4, Q1, Q2 PRO & Schuberth SRC-Systems.
Technical Specs & Features:
- Bike-to-Bike Intercom between 4 bikers (toggling) at a range of up to 1 km (Full Duplex)
- Click-to-Link for spontaneous intercom with other scala riders nearby
- Music Sharing - Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Customise setting & receive software updates via your PC or Mac computer
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 7-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls & GPS instructions
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP /AVRCP enabled MP3 players and mobile phone for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 8 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof - IP67 certification