The TOURATECH TB 652 ORYX is a lightweight construction motorcycle based on the BMW F650GS. A weight reduction of 50 pounds is achieved by using high-quality components and concentrating on the most important parts.
The ORYX features front and rear suspension systems with 280 mm spring travel, XENON (HID) high beam and
many more sophisticated technical components. When selecting the components, we focused on the bike's special Purpose.
The FB kit includes everything from the first 3 kits and more.
- susp kit 300-0010
- Excel wheels 300-0020, 300-0021
- HID light with DE projector lowbeam
- IMO100R300 012-0011 computer
- Continental TKC80 tires
- Low exhaust
- carbon headlight shroud
- carbon skidplate and raised engine underbars
- Magura handlebars
- Footpeg relocation kit 300-0040
- Aluminum bits 300-0100, 300-0110, 300-0120, 300-0130
- Excel chain, Talon sprocket
- and fibreglas bodywork, seat, complete Aluminum aluminum rear subframe
to see Touratech-USA's custom-built TB652 Oryx motorcycle.