Low Profile Passenger Seat Bag, KTM 1190 Adventure & R
If you like the idea of a passenger seat bag, but want something lower profile that you can swing your leg over, this piece of luggage is for you. Whether you’re planning a trans-continental trip, or a weekend ride, a soft passenger seat bag is a great luggage option for your KTM 1190 Adventure or ADV R. Unlike a tail-bag, the passenger seat bag mounts closer to the rider, keeping the weight more centered on the motorcycle. Packed with great features, and built from the best materials available, Touratech touring passenger seat bags are made to go the distance.
- High quality Cordura material – Our touring seat bags are made only out of the highest quality materials. Unlike the other manufacturers who use standard Nylon material, Touratech uses premium Cordura. The certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, is the same material used in high-end riding suits and is tough and highly abrasion resistant. The Cordura is also treated with a special Teflon coating to protect against dust, moisture, and fading.
- External storage options – The reflective bungee net is perfect for stashing your gloves during fuel stops or border crossings.
- Secure Mounting System - Our passenger seat bag doesn’t attach to the bike via straps like other manufacturer’s bags. The Touratech seat bag has a specific mounting system that wraps around the passenger seat, and holds the bag in place with two quick zippers.
- Rigid sides hold their shape - Even when the bag is empty, the plastic reinforcmenet built into the inside of the bag keep the sides supported.
- Bright reflective panels –Integrated reflective panels sewn into both sides of the bag keep you visible day and night.
Even off the bike, this touring bag is very useful as a hand bag with its convenient carry handle.
- Capacity: 14 liters
- Dimensions (approx.): 13 x 11.8 x 6 inches
- Mounts to passenger seat
- Color: Black w/ reflective details
- Made out of Teflon-coated Cordura
- Fits KTM 1190 Adventure & ADV R models
- Made in Germany by KAHEDO