Touratech Expandable Touring Tankbag for Triumph Trophy
Don't settle for a universal fit tank bag on your Triumph Trophy that will slide around, distracting you from your riding. The unique shape of the Trophy's fuel tank requires a bag that fits properly. The Touratech Expandable Touring Tankbag is shaped specifically for the Triumph with a mounting kit designed specifically for the bike.
With your Triumph's side and top bags filled with all the travel necessities, it’s also great to have a place for quick-access items like maps, sunglasses, wallets, and cameras. Tankbags fill this role perfectly, giving you an up-front storage solution for all your personal items, and a good place to display a map while riding. Touratech expandable touring tankbags are handcrafted in the Black Forest of Germany out of the finest materials, and boast a long list of features, specifically for touring and adventure riding.
- Custom fit for Triumph Trophy – This tank bag is designed specifically for the Triumph Trophy. Other ‘universal’ off the shelf tank bags will shift while riding, causing distraction. Because of the specific shape, Touratech tank bags require less mounting material to hold in place, making them easier to remove for fueling.
- High quality Cordura material – Our touring tank bags are made only out of the highest quality materials. Unlike the other manufactures that use standard Nylon, Touratech uses only premium Cordura materials. The certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, is the same material used in high-end riding suits and is tough and highly abrasion resistant. The Cordura is also treated with a special Teflon coating to protect against dust, moisture, and fading.
- Expandable capacity – Packed to capacity, but still need a little extra room to take dinner back to camp? The Touratech expandable tank bag features an expansion zipper that extends your capacity from 10 to 15 liters in seconds.
- Large removable mapcase – If you’re tired of ruining your maps by folding them into all sorts of unique shapes to fit in your tankbag, our tank bag is for you. The large removable mapcase is a standard rectangle shape and allows you to display more of your map while riding. When the mapcase is removed, there is still a small clear pocket on top of the tank bag to store your cell phone or other small notes.
- External pockets and storage options – Two external pockets give you quick and convenient places to store your wallet, change for toll roads, or other small items. The reflective bungee net is perfect for stashing your gloves during fuel stops or border crossings.
- Electronics cable pass-through – The front of the tankbag features a water-resistant cable pass-through so you can charge your phone, camera, or other electronic devices while in the safety of your bag.
- Convenient, even off the bike - The Touratech tank bag is convenient even when used off the motorcycle. A carry handle makes it comfortable to carry as a hand-bag, and the included straps quickly transform the tank bag into a backpack for hiking and exploring.
Whether it’s a ‘round the world adventure or a simple day trip, a Touratech tank bag is the perfect companion for your journey.
The tank bag is water and dust resistant. To fully protect its contents from rain, consider adding our waterproof rain cover, part number 055-0069.
- Expandable capacity from 10 to 15 liters
- Dimensions (approx): 14 x 11 x 8 / 12.5" (expanded)
- Waterproof rain cover available separately ( part # 055-0069)
- Fits Triumph Trophy
- Made of Teflon Coated Cordura
- Water and dust resistant
- Made in Germany by KAHEDO