The Arai XD4 is the ultimate dual-sport or adventure motorcycle helmet. Combining the best features of both off-road and street helmets, the XD4 is great for any style of riding from single track trails to street touring.
The XD4 has a flip down visor for street use, but easily accepts a pair of enduro goggles for off-road use. This helmet features an impressive amount of vents and aerodynamics that keep you cool, as well as keep the fog to a minimum while riding.
Offering 3 distinct configurations, allowing the user to choose which works best for them, the XD4 is similar in appearance but greatly improved in all around performance, as compared to the XD3.
The combination of the new comfort headliner, with microfitting 5mm peel away temple pads, and Patent-Pending FCS®
cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro feature, add a new dimension to the concept of helmet fit and individual customer satisfaction.
- Improved design with better aerodynamics and venting
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds, works in concert with the high-flow peak and new side cowl vents
- Re-designed peak for better stability and airflow
- Arai's trademark Brow Vents have been added to the XD4, increasing ventilation.
- Redesigned chin vent along with larger side-cowl vents
- One-piece EPS liner
- Made in Japan
- Available in Aluminum Silver, Black, or Frost Black (matte)
- Pinlock anti fog visors available
- The Arai XD is the preferred helmet of Touratech-USA riders