The SIDI Crossfire TA off-road motorcycle boot is the ultimate in protection for extreme enduro and off-road racing. The level of protection, comfort, and features of the Crossfire TA make it quite possibly the best off-road motorcycle boot ever made.
"These are my new favorite boots, and I'm not alone."
Jimmy Lewis, Dirt Rider Magazine
Click HERE for SIDI Boot Sizing Instructions.
Sidi Crossfire TA details:
- Dual Flex System: The hinged, dual position, stitch-free upper is constructed from injection-molded plastic. With the exclusive Dual Flex system and the four floating independent straps the Crossfire can provide each rider with a personal fit no matter his body shape or if he uses knee braces or not
- Adjustable Calf System: Sidi's exclusive, patented, adjustable calf system allows the rider to adjust the diameter of the Crossfire boot at the calf. This system, along with longer upper straps, allows the Crossfire boot to accommodate riders with larger calves easier than any other boot now available. The Crossfire can accommodate riders with up to a 22-inch calf diameter 14 inches above from the bottom of their heel. The inner plastic plate is made of two different materials; a rigid one to support the boot and a heat resistant one to protect the rider's leg from exhaust heat
- Heel Detail: Three extended ribs are featured at the back of the boot to assist the rider in making upshifts with his heel when starting a race. Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection
- Buckles: Sidi's exclusive cam-lock buckle system is acknowledged as the finest system on the planet
- Toe Areas: The tip of the toe on the Crossfire boots are covered with plastic to protect the base material and seems against abrasion from brush etc. Plastic shift and brake lever guards on the top of each foot area
- Heat Shields: Each Sidi boot is equipped with an anti-heat undressed leather protection panel at the same height of most motorcycle's exhaust heat shields
- Composite insole
- Wicking Cambrelle liner