Touratech Suspension Steering Damper, Ducati Desert X
The Touratech Suspension *CSC* steering damper effectively optimises ride stability on the Ducati Desert X - whether for off-road and touring use carrying a heavy load or while chasing curves. Trials and experience show that the linear Touratech Suspension *CSC* (Constant Safety Control) steering damper with its permanent assistive effect adds a whole new dimension to riding.
Depending on individual requirements, the damping can be adjusted very finely through 24 clicks to suit the riding conditions. There is a distinct improvement in ride dynamics when carrying heavy luggage with touring equipment, over long distances, on the worst roads, and/or on dirt tracks. Fitting the *CSC* steering damper makes the bike's ride and handling significantly more stable, less tiring, and safer.
Greatly reduces the following effects:
- No more hard steering when cornering slowly with a heavy load
- Minimised disturbances transmitted to the handlebar by the rider
- For example: wind flow over motorcycle clothing and turbulence caused by a truck or van in front
- Minimised instability caused by ruts on motorways, main roads and dirt tracks
- Small front wheel with knobbly tires is noticeably more stable when riding off-road or on sand
- Less fatigue on long journeys thanks to consistently greater ride stability
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.